I have been waiting for 2008 to end.
I'm sure many people have been having tough times lately.... well financially.
Anybody out there who had a great year??
Well, not me.
Not only financially, but all sorts of things did not go well in 2008.
To put it positively......2008 was a very challenging year for me.
Accumulated medical bills.
Failed relationship.
Lost job.......:(
ummm, I don't want to even think about it.
However, I did learn a lot from these events, and I think I was able to grow as a person.
Maybe all these events were meant to be.....somehow necessary for me to be a better person.
2009 is here....finally, and I have two No.1 goals.
The first thing I want to accomplish this year is to find a dream job.
Something I enjoy. I want to be able to enjoy my job and my life.
I was laid off at the end of 2008. This gave me an opportunity to spend some time sorting through my thoughts about what I REALLY want to do with my life. Since the company offered me a separation pay, I can take some time to seek a job. I know it's probably necessary for me to get a job which will give me steady paychecks, but at the same time, I want to find a way to make some money at home, maybe as a supplement.
The other one is...... I want to become healthy and stay healthy.
I have been healthy all my life, but lately I have been with less energy, and I'm out of shape.
Big time!!
I cannot move quickly.....I gained a lot of weight.
I want to feel good and energetic again so I need to take some actions.
So these are my two number 1 goals. Easy enough.
I'm so excited about 2009.
Can't wait to look back at the end of 2009 and feel PROUD.
No comments:
Post a Comment