Monday, January 19, 2009

Starting my training

Well, yesterday was pretty warm (well around 45) so I decided to try running again.  It was a lot better than the firts time, but I still cannot run.

I managed to walk/run a mile though.  It was an accomplishment.
I want to just take baby steps and want to be able to run 12 miles in three months.

I was very discouraged yesterday though....1 mile seems forever to me.
So my first goal is to be able to run one mile without stopping.  I cannot believe this is so hard.  I guess I'm just out of shape.  I get so out of breath only after 0.2 miles.  Walking was no problem so I just need to work on running more each day.

I was going to go today, but it's about 28 degrees and snowing so I'm just going to work inside today to make myself strong.

No comments: