Well, I got my first running shoes yesterday.
I really love this store....it's called Fleet Feet.
Very nice people and great service.
They measure your feet, video tape you running, etc. to determine the best fit shoes for you.
I was sooo greatful.
I also went to Dicks Sporting Goods, and got a shirt and some socks.
I think I'm ready to start running.
This morning....it was very cold. 14F degrees with very cold wind.
Maybe it was not a good day to run, but I was anxious so I did.
Well, not too good.
I was sooooooo out of breath and out of shape.
I even could not run. I walked most of the way....well it was not even a mile, but I could not take it anymore.
I'm so amazed that I'm so badly out of shape.
What am I going to do???
I even can't run a mile.....:(
I guess I just have to take it slow. Still got 4 months to train. I might surprise myself.
It will just take some time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment