Here is my excuse...!! The week started out with my son coming down with the flu. I started to feel sick a little so I stayed in most of the week.
The weekend came, and it was nice. In the high 70's.
He started feel better on Saturday so we went to his baseball practice just to watch.
I wish the weather stayed like that, but after Monday, it went down to 40's.
Today it was around 36.....cold again.
I went running a couple of times, but that was it.
I cannot use weather as an excuse, but when it's raining like today and yesterday I cannot go out.
Well.....hopefully I can go back out soon.
Oh, one thing to note...I got the Gymboss Interval Timer! It works great.
I did 3 min run 1 min walk for about 25 min. and covered about 2 miles.
Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment