Friday, March 20, 2009

Items for Running


The weather is getting nicer and nicer, and I had a very good run today with my running friend.
We did 2 min/1 min run/walk for about an hour or so.  I think we covered around 4-5 miles.

Yesterday, I went walking with my another friend, and we ended up doing 1 min/1 min run/walk for about 5 miles.  It was very good.....nice day, too.

It helps to do it with someone.  For me, it is difficult to run by myself.  I do it when I don't have the time, or can't find someone to run with.  It is always very helpful and encouraging to run with someone, and it also makes it fun!

There are certain items necessary for running.  The very first item I purchased was my running shoes.  I think I mentioned it before, but I lovet his store...."Fleet Feet"!  I got my first running shoes there, and I love them.  They were about $100 so not too cheap, but not too expensive either.  It helps to have a pair of comfortable shoes to run in.

The newest item I just got is a hat.  I used to wear a regular everyday hat, but when I get sweaty, it is kind of bothering to have a hat that stays wet.  So I got this hat.....it is supposed to stay dry and you can wash it in the washing machine.  Also, it is very light weight.  

There are other items I want....but I guess I'm going to wait.

No comments: