Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Getting healthy day by day

It's been a month already since my last post.  I feel I'm getting better and stronger day by day.  

Yes, I'm still running.  Actually, I'm doing a lot better.  I'm running or cross training almost every day.

A couple of months ago, I ran into this lady who I used to take cardio class with.  I have not been to the cardio class for a while, but I learned she was still going and also she started to run about a year ago.  She was telling me how great it has been and she was hooked on running.  She told me to come back to the cardio class and also I should start running with her.  I thought about it, but never went.

Now about a month ago, I ran into her again.  This time, I decided to give her a call and join her.  I've gone with her a couple of time so far, and it has been great.  It's so nice to have someone to run with.  She taught me a lot of stuff about running....how to start and to train.  I'm actually thinking about running a 1/2 marathon in April.

We'll see what happens.

No comments: