I always liked Beachbody products since I used Slim-In-6 about 5 years ago. I'm not sure why I stopped using it. These past 5 years have been kinda blah.....I don't know, but I was not myself.
I should not blame everything to the relationship problem I had for 5 years, but it seems like it was the problem. Now it's over, I'm so happy. Feeling great and free!
I've been hearing about different programs by Beachbody, such as P90X, but I am really glad to find "ChaLEAN Extreme" by Chalene Johnson! She also has Turbo Jam program, but she is so inspiring, fun and energetic.
I started using it about 2 weeks ago, and it is a good program for my cross training. Also, I was not able to tone done around my tummy area = problem area, but now I'm seeing some changes. It is very convenient for me, because I can do it at home. I've been going to the cardio kickboxing class, but it's been very hard to get to because of my son's activities.
Since I started ChaLEAN Extreme, I decided to join Team Beachbody (for free), and join WOWY (work out with you) = online gym. I click on the button before I start the program and then click again to finish. This makes you eligible for the drawing they have everyday. Somedays it's $300 and somedays it's $1000. So hopefully, I can win $$$ someday.
Finally, after doing some research and a lot of thinking, I decided to become a coach. A coach gets 25% off of everything plus, if you sell something you get 25% of the amount. I thought it would be great for me, since I love working out, I love the program, and I need some income!! It does not require much to start ($39) and it is for the starter kit; then $15 a month for your website. If you are not happy, you can cancel within 30 days and get your money back....so it is risk free. A coach who finds others to become coaches, gets bonus value.
http://www.winningstride.info/
No comments:
Post a Comment