Ultimate Coach Starter Pack!!
I didn't know which one to go with, but it was suggested that I get this, because it's almost 50% off retail, and you get a bunch of different DVD programs. I wanted to try P90X and the other packages you get only one program was only $100 less than this one. Also, as long as you are a coach, it is better to have experiences with different programs. So I decided to go with this one.
The one item I really wanted to try was the Shakeology. It's a meal replacement shake. I got the greenberry one, and it is not bad. Actually it is very good. I mix one scoop of this powder with 1/2 cup OJ, 3/4 cup water, some yogurt and banana. Very thick if you banana, but it was great, especially good for breakfast. Replace one meal a day with this shake is supposed to help you loose weight. So we'll see what happens. I've noticed though it helps me become more regular...:)
The one item I didn't know I was going to get was the measuring tape!! Okay...so they want you to measure yourself....very nice of them.
I also got the ball, some resistance bands, and the coach kit. The kit is very organized. It contains a catalog, a couple of different instructions and the policy book. Very nice information.
No comments:
Post a Comment